I highly recommend X431 Pro and Launch X431 Pro3 because two reasons: one is because it is very easy to use with the touch screen which is very incredible quick responsive to move. Another reason is the screen will pops up guide on how to do in the next step, so it is very user-friendly.
- Select Ford V46.22 (newest version)
This program can test different Ford models. It currently includes PCM, ABS, 4WAL, RCM, EATC, ECS, IABM, RAP, PAM, 4X4, 4WAS, CTM,OTC, ICM, PATS, ARC, LCM, DDM…
- Go to menu, tap “Automatically search”.
4.Get Ford Mondeo details, tap “OK” to confirm.
- Tap “Fuel Type = Gasoline”.
- Tap “System Selection”.
- Tap “ABS/TCS (Anti-lock brake system/Traction Control module”.
- Read out system information.
- Tap “Special Function”.
- Tap “Configure the steering angle sensor”.
- X431 Pops up” Caution: This function will change the status of vehicle.”
- X431 Pops up “Steering Angle Sensor Calibration” 4 tips.
- X431 Pops up ” Set ignition switch to ON (Position II). Please
place the key to ON position in order to turn the steering wheel.
- Pops up ” Rotate the steering wheel through 10 degrees in each direction.
- It counts down from 4 seconds configuring the module.
- The ECU configuration completed, the procedure succeeded.
- Self-test and clear the DTC.
- Turn the ignition key to OFF to end the test.
Launch X431 Pro and X431 Pro3 successfully calibrate 2012 Ford Mondeo steering angle sensor.