Only $49! Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus on sale and 500pcs in stock!
$49 is the adapter price, not incl. the software for your car model; as for how to buy the software, the package incl. a sheet named “Quick Start Guide”, just do as it guides. Generally speaking, this adapter can run with IOS / Android device, firstly download & install the client, register member, active adapter and buy the software (price ranges from $29 -$49 per car brand), the software is pretty easy to set up, and within about 10 minutes you could in the car and managed to find a problem.
Usually one family have not only one car, so need to buy one EasyDiag 2.0 Plus adapter with 2 free car software.
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus wholesale price (not incl. software):
How does Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus win the professional code scanner :
- The reason that an increasing number of users go for Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus instead of a professional code scanner is so that when they change their car in future, all they need to do is buy the software for their next car instead of buying a brand new diagnostic kit.
- You will feel very impressed with the vehicle coverage and what it can do.
- Bluetooth communication
- IOS/ Android device based, you could diagnose your car anywhere anytime.
Launch EasyDiag 2.0 Plus feedbacks:
1) Reset the airbag light on my BMW X3, after I register successfully, I can choose BMW car brand software (to diagnose ALL systems), anyway the software is pretty easy to set up, and within about 10 minutes i was in the car and managed to find a problem was a seat sensor which I had replaced and then cleared the codes. The airbag light & message is now gone from the dash.
2) The ABS light on my Jetta was illuminated and now it is clear (thanks to this kit and a new ABS sensor).
3) Diagnosed a check engine light in my Audi (it needed an O2 sensor) and the ABS light in my Mercedes E Class (needed an ABS sensor).
4) Diagnose ALL systems and give fantastic live data etc.. my advice is to not waste your money on the cheap poor kits, this is the future of auto diagnostics i can guarantee it.
5) My Ford Fiesta had a check engine warning light, and I used the EasyDiag 2.0 PLUS kit to find out that the MAP sensor needed to be changed. I spent £15 on the new part and now the car runs great and the engine light was deleted in seconds. The reason I went for this instead of a Ford iCarsoft kit is so that when I change my car in future, all I need to do is buy the software for my next car instead of buying a brand new diagnostic kit.
5) Clear an engine light from my C Class and was very impressed with the service.
Why www.x431tool.com not ebay amazon?
- Focus on Launch products trade, so offer best service and lowest price.
- Each product pass the QC and print with QC number.
- Goods usually shipout within 24 hours with tracking number.
- Free to pay by PayPal / WU / TT etc.
So, please go for www.x431tool.com