Many thanks to all the users of LAUNCH X431 PAD II, thanks for their testing work on the capability and features of X431 PAD II.
- likes that the Pad II is compact and efficient, comes packaged with all necessary connectors
- To setup the tool, used the quick-start guide and spent time exploring. I found it to be easy to use once I became familiar with the Android operating system. The Android navigation offers a smooth learning curve.
- Won’t regret the time invested in a “low-pressure setting getting to know the many capabilities of the Pad II.
- Likes that the scan tool “boots up smoothly and quickly, and navigation is a breeze. The smooth diagnostic workflow is important –getting from “point A to point B without interruptions.
- Used the Pad II to diagnose codes for implausible rear wheel speed sensors on a 2009 Toyota Prius. After traveling at a speed of 25 mph, the ABS/traction control light would come on. Once this occurred, the vehicle was not able to travel above 40 mph. With the Pad II, I graphed data stream on all four wheel-speed signals, which confirmed smooth data for acceleration and deceleration. This indicated that signals generated from all four wheels were in healthy condition. This gave the reviewers confidence to replace the skid control electronic control unit (ECU), which fixed the issue.
- Used the Pad II on a 2012 Honda Accord with a damaged engine control module (ECM). The Pad II was able to perform powertrain control module (PCM) replacement under the immobilizer menu and write the correct VIN to PCM under the engine’s special functions menu. This worked better than the factory Honda HDS because the Pad II was able to perform the task without asking the PCM for a password.
- Used the Pad II on a 2010 BMW 328i. After having been parked for a few months, the ignition would turn on, but the engine wouldn’t turn over. The BMW was pulling digital motor electronics (DME) / electronic drive-away protection (EWS) manipulation codes. Using the Pad II, we connected to the vehicle and under ‘Engine/Special Functions.’ We performed DME/EWS alignment and the vehicle fired right up.
- The most beneficial capability is the ability to level the playing field by providing diagnostics that you can get paid for by capturing results with ‘Launch Screenshot.’ This enables you to date stamp and save the actual test results electronically (i.e. read codes, cleared codes, controller ID, recorded data from test drive, etc.). You did the work, now you can get paid for it,”.
- Ikes that the Pad II offers technicians the capability of working remotely with customers via GOLO. I expect that as shops come on board they will experience more customer loyalty and profits using this system. The telematics is targeted at the many customers who use Android and iOS smartphones to stay in communication with their shop. You can also text and speak to your customer through the Pad II GOLO interface.
- Beginning with the X431 standard. The number of functional tests throughout the years has grown exponentially with each model. He likes the Android platform that the Pad II offers for users of ‘all levels.
- After-sale service: (Launch is) usually receptive when I email in suggestions from customers. Launch Tech offers a feedback feature that allows the customer to submit issues or suggestions directly to engineering, right from the tool.
LAUNCH X431 PAD II price
Launch x431 Amazon seems to be a good choice to buy things;
but as for LAUNCH X431 tools, a authorized dealer should be a better one, the www.x431tool.com is a good man of his word to trust in.
This is the site: all launch x431 diagnostic scan tools are available.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.