The software should try and do this automatically after an update, when you go to diagnose a vehicle. If the DBS connector fails to connect to the tablet, or you need to manually do a “firmware fix” then follow these instructions to ensure the latest version of firmware is currently installed on the DBS connector;
- Open the” Launch X431″ app
- Tap the top left “three white lines” icon to open the side menu
- Click on the Profile tab and then “Firmware Fix”
- Firmware Fix screen will prompt instructions
- Make sure DBS connector is connected to a vehicle with sufficient battery power
- Firmware fix should have completed successfully.
If firmware fix did not finish or complete successfully, this means you already have the latest version of firmware, or you can try restarting the tablet and running through the “firmware fix” again.
Post Footer automatically generated by wp-posturl plugin for wordpress.